Shows: Sept. 30 Oct. 7 & 8, 14 &15, 21 & 22, 28, 29, 30 Children‘s Matinee Oct. 29th
The date is approaching fast and we’re making preparations. Don’t miss out!
Throughout October, registered Haunted Wisconsin visitors can vote for their favorite haunted attractions they attended during the current year. Visitors are allowed one vote per category and winners are choosen solely by registered Haunted Wisconsin visitors. Our staff has no say in who wins. Winners are announced in early November.
1. The Haunted Sawmill is a very popular haunt attraction and the 2 weekends before Halloween are always the busiest times for us.
2. Please expect to wait in line. Depending on when you arrive and how many people are ahead of you, expect to wait anywhere from one hour to three hours or more.
3. Just like every other attraction, we do not provide refunds. We wish you didn't have to wait in line, but that's part of what to expect from a popular haunted attraction.
4. Dress appropriately for the weather and for a long wait.
5. You can buy a speed pass and you will have less of a wait. But depending on how many people bought speed passes ahead of you, there still might be a wait.
6. If you arrive early there is less of a chance of a really long wait, but you'll still probably have some wait.
7. We try to entertain guests out in the yard by having our characters come and intermingle with you, by playing music and by our stage performances. We have concessions readily available.
8. The Haunted Sawmill is operated by a non-profit organization whose mission is to help children in our communities. Our entire Scare Crew is made up of volunteers. No one is paid and all of the proceeds go right back into operating the haunt and our charitable giving and programs. All of us are doing this for free and because we love to entertain you and give back to the community. We have dedicated people who give of their own personal free time all year long to make the Haunted Sawmill the best October event that they can. Those people receive nothing for their efforts other than seeing the kids that we mentor grow and become outstanding community members themselves. Please keep in mind that you are coming to an all-volunteer haunt and that your negative reactions, reviews or comments kill the energy and desire of the people who work so hard to make the Haunted Sawmill happen.
9. There are children who are part of our volunteers. Please keep that in mind and be on your best behavior. Do not hit, touch or make inappropriate comments to any of the actors or staff. We take this extremely seriously. We will call the police and report violations.
10. Please do not go through the haunt and damage or break things. Every week we have to repair the damage caused by a small number of guests who don't follow the rules. Again, we work all year to make the Haunted Sawmill as exciting and different for you as possible. Please don't destroy what others worked so hard to create.
Let's make the Haunted Sawmill an enjoyable experience for everyone.